January 4, 2012

Christmas 2011

We had a great Christmas! It was nice to start it out by going to
Church and focus on the true meaning of Christmas.

When we got back from church we let the kids open the presents Santa left for them on the couch. They played with those presents while we wanted for my family to come over. They kids were loving it! They went from one gift to the next than back to one they had already opened, than spotted a new present and opened that one. 
 Blakley loved all her new clothes she got. She is a true girl and loves clothes and shoes!
 Grayson was in heaven with his tool table and trains he got.
 I just had to post this. While we were waiting for my family to show up the kids entertained themselves with the box of Kevin's gift.
After we opened gifts with my family the kids napped and than we went open to Grandma and Grandpa Evans house. I'm sad I didn't get any pictures there. They had fun playing with their cousins and didn't do too bad in the present department either!
It was a great day and we feel so blessed to be back home with our families!

1 comments:

What I Did Today said...

Aw! Totally sweet pic of Blakley on the phone! I loved going to church first on Christmas too. Made it just that much more special.