November 3, 2008

Tag You're It

8 T.V. shows I like to watch:
1-The Office
2-Hero's
3-Amazing Race
4-Jon and Kate
5-Ellen
6-The Biggest Loser
7-Little People Big World
8- Friends

8 Things I did yesterday:
1-Looked over my lesson
2-Went to church
3-Cleaned up
4-Made Lunch
5-Took a Nap
6-Thought about my talk next Sunday
7-Watched Amazing Race
8-Folded laundry

8 Favorite Places to Eat: (it does change a lot given that I'm prego)
1-Chipotle
2-Olive Garden
3-On The Boarder
4-Quezon's
5-Red Robin
6-Taco Time
7-Texas Roadhouse
8-Jimmy Mac's

8 Things I am looking forward to:
1-Having our baby boy
2-Family coming to visit
3-Thanksgiving
4-Christmas
5-Finishing the nursery
6-Finally getting the office organized
7-Getting our backyard done(that might be awhile) :(
8-A weather change, it's November it shouldn't be 80!

8 Things I am passionate about:
1-Church
2-Family
3-Always trying to be better
4-Trying to keep things clean/organized
5-Decorating
6-Shopping, but always try to find a good deal
7-Crafting(even though I'm no good at it)
8-Planning things

1 comments:

Megan said...

I wish I was coming to visit! Can't wait to see that baby!