January 24, 2011

Decoration Withdrawal

Since taking down all the Christmas decorations I felt like my house seemed empty. I was looking forward to getting my Valentines Day stuff out. I thought I had more stuff than I did, with everything put up I needed more. I set out for more. I first made this little printout to go in the wreath on the front door. I than went on a search of some blogs I follow. I found this "Be Mine" banner. I had these prints printed out and swapped them out with the Christmas ones I had up. It's not a lot but it's a more than I had!

2 comments:

Alisha and Braeden said...

THose are way cute! Where did you get those print outs? I like them!

What I Did Today said...

So talented! Come decorate my cave, please!!! And I totally LOVE Grayson's reaction to the blown out b-day candle. Classic.