November 3, 2009

Hair cut, Pumpkin Patch, Halloween...Oh My !

So I know I'm a little late on this but a few weeks ago when Grayson and I went home to visit he got a well needed hair cut. He was very interested in what she was trying to do but over all he did great! Thanks Tanya!
We also ventured over to the pumpkin patch. We realized after getting there that really there isn't much a 9 months old can do but just crowd watch but he loved getting out and as you can see from the picture he was loving playing with all the hay.
I am so glad I got him a costume. I wasn't going to to get him one but found a great deal and ended up buying 3(one for this year, next year and the year after). Of course he didn't know what Halloween is all about but he still looked cute walking around with dad at the trunk-or-treat.

1 comments:

The Hansen Family said...

LOVED his costume. You guys are so funny.
C
U
T
E
Boy!