June 25, 2008

Extra! Extra! Read all about it!

OK...so it's been awhile since I've last posted and some big news has been brewing. Kevin and I are excited to say that we are expecting our first child on January 18, 2009! We had our first ultrasound today and it was so fun to see the baby. We also saw the heart beat, it's too early to hear it but we definitely saw it. We are excited more then words can say!
Another big news flash it that we will most likely be moving to Dallas. Kevin applied for a promotion on a whim and it turned out to be promising. We should know more by the end of next week. Who knows...we may be off to Dallas by the end of July.

3 comments:

Jeff and Hayley said...

yay! I'm the first to post! I'm so happy for you Kristen. What an exciting time.

Alisha and Braeden said...

Oh a lilttle baby evans! That will be fun. I am excited for you guys. If you move to Dallas we can come visit yay!

Kaitlin said...

Kristen!!! Congratulations! We are so happy for you!