April 7, 2008

I've been tagged!

What were you doing ten years ago?
I was 13 and was in the midst of softball. I had just moved and started at a new school.

5 things on my to do list today.
1- get an oil change in Kevin's car
2- got to Game Stop for a Wii controller
3- clean up my primary mess on the table
4- go out with my brother for his birthday
5- get fruit for Kevin

Things I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire.
I would buy a home on the Eastside. Pay off my parent’s house. Help with my siblings schooling.
Get Kevin and I new cars, nothing fancy though. Kevin would probably get a Tundra and I would get a XL Yukon. Then we would go on a fun vacation.

Two of my bad habits:
1- I don't put my clothes away at the end of the day.
2- I don't like talking on the phone, so I tend to not call people back...sorry.

5 places I have lived (in order):
1- Kaysville, Ut
2- Redmond, WA
3-Provo, Ut
4- Rexburg, Id
5- Auburn, WA

I now tag Megan and Layne

0 comments: