February 25, 2008

5 Months!

Since I last posted picutres of our place we have done a lot. My favorite addition has been our couch! I can actully watch a movie with Kevin and cuddle. :)


We also got a new TV. Are other one had been through a lot, was very old and big! So finally it just died one day. But I think we both ok with that.


I got that cute lader shelf for chirstmas and also the clock. Everything seems to be coming together.


As for improving the house cosmetically we did a lot right when we moved in but have not done much since. But we have started painting our doors that has turned out to be a pain. We tend to do a little there and a little here, we are both so busy that it taken some time to finish. Hopefully we will finish soon and be able to move on to something else.

1 comments:

Kaitlin said...

Yay! Comments! So, Matt and I both think your apt is so cute! We're starting to look for places for when we move. Anything new with you guys? Besides your adorable doggy...